NUBB Fees and Billing
Information for students about how your Internet accounts are billed.
Although faculty and staff can view usage, only students can incur NUBB charges (and most do not).
For Cornell Students:
- FREE monthly internet usage includes 250 GB of data.
- Any Internet use beyond the free monthly threshold will incur NUBB charges of $0.0015 for each megabyte of data ($1.54/GB).
- There is a $50 monthly billing cap.
- NUBB applies to all Internet access outside of Cornell's network.
- Usage is a combined total of all wired and Wi-Fi usage added together, for all devices registered to your NetID.
NUBB charges are billed monthly to student Bursar accounts. They include any usage above the FREE monthly limit (250 GB) from midnight on the 1st until midnight on the last day of the month.
View final charges for any month in NUBB after the 1st of the next month by choosing the previous month on the NUBB website.
Student status is determined by whether or not an individual's status with the university is officially recorded as a Cornell student. Individuals who may be students at other schools or institutions, but whose Cornell status is not recorded as a student (such as visiting fellows), will be treated as a non-student (the same as faculty and staff) for purposes of NUBB.
Cornell IT Service Desk
Normal Business Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm (Eastern Time)
Emergency Service Disruptions: After Hours Support