Software Development SIG
This article applies to: Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
The Cornell Software Development SIG (SD-SIG) is meant for anyone actively developing software or just interested in software development.
The SD-SIG's goals are to provide and share:
- A community where software developers and interested parties can openly communicate about any aspect of software development
- Resources that will aid in the discussion of software development
- Resources that will encourage good software development practices
- Information about services that are available to software developers on campus
- Information about events related to software development
- Amazon Web Services
- iOS Development with Swift
Meets: Every other month. Mann 102, 1 hour. Meetings also streamed via Zoom. Announced on email@example.com, Yammer, and IT News.