Software Development SIG
This article applies to: Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
The Cornell Software Development SIG (SD-SIG) is meant for anyone actively developing software or just interested in software development.
This SD-SIG's goals are to:
- Provide a community where interested software developers and interested parties can openly communicate about any aspect of software development
- Provide resources that will aid in the discussion of software development
- Provide resources that will encourage good software development practices
- Provide information about services that are available to software developers on campus
- Publicize information about events related to software development
- Amazon Web Services
- iOS Development with Swift
Meets: Every other month. Mann 102, 1 hour. Meeting also streamed via WebEx. Announced on email@example.com, Yammer, and IT News.