Set Time Zone (Outlook on the Web)
By default, your time zone is set to Eastern Time (US & Canada) the first time you access your account through Outlook on the Web. This articled describes how to change that setting.
This article applies to: Outlook on the Web
Microsoft frequently updates the design of Outlook on the Web, so your version may not match exactly the description given here.
By default, your time zone is set to Eastern Time (US & Canada) the first time you access your account through Outlook Web App.
Here's how to change your setting.
In the red, Cornell-branded Office 365 nav bar, click the Options screen will open.
- On the left, click the small arrow next to General to display the options in the General section.
- Under General, click Region and time zone.
- Under Current time zone, use the dropdown list to select your time zone. For the Ithaca campus, select .
- Click at the top of the screen.
- Click the apps icon (nine dots) at the left end of the red, Cornell-branded Office 365 nav bar, then select Mail to return to your email view.