CIT provides computer labs in several locations around campus. Members of the Cornell community can reserve a lab for academic and research-related purposes.
- View the interactive map of campus labs.
- Reserve a lab for class instruction.
- Add specialized course software.
Students can use labs to access academic and research-related resources that include:
- Software installed on the lab computers for required course work.
- Color and black-and-white printers and scanners.
- Collaboration space for course projects and homework.
For help, contact CIT-Labfeedback@cornell.edu.