Create a New Instance on Your Media3 VM
How to create a new instance on an existing virtual machine (VM). If you do not already have a VM or server, you will need to request a new VM first.
This article applies to: Media3 Managed Web Hosting
- Connect to the Media3 Dashboard. Enter your NetID and password to login.
- Under My Services > Server View (Media3's default view), find the site where you want to add a new instance.
- Under Server, select your server name.
- Select Create New Instance.
- Enter the Name for this instance.
- Under Enable Cold Fusion for this instance, select Yes or No as desired.
- Select Submit.