Teams' Speaker Coach
Speaker Coach provides feedback on your speaking skills.
This article applies to: Microsoft Teams
Speaker Coach is available in Cornell's Teams environment.
Speaker Coach evaluates your pacing, pitch, use of filler words, informal speech, euphemisms, and culturally sensitive terms. Please note:
- Only you can see your Speaker Coach reports. No one else has access.
- Speaker Coach works in scheduled meetings, including if you schedule the meeting for now. It does not work for on-demand meetings using the Meet Now button on the Teams, Calendar, and Activity tabs.
You will find instructions for
- How to turn Speaker Coach on during a meeting
- How to get your post-meeting report
- How to enable Speaker Coach for all your meetings
in Microsoft's announcement of Speaker Coach's availability in Teams meetings. The page indicates the feature is in preview, but it is available in standard Teams for all Cornell faculty, students, and staff.