Get services and support for teaching with technology through the Center for Teaching Innovation.
Start by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (607) 255-9760. You'll be working with staff who have expertise in learning technologies and can assist with instructional technology implementation, designing instructional projects and digital course materials, sharing effective practices, and conducting research on effective uses of technology for teaching and learning. All services are available at no charge to faculty and academic staff (including teaching assistants) in support of a course.
Help for teaching with technology:
- Assessment Tools
- Hybrid and Online Learning
- Collaboration Tools
- Learning Management (Canvas)
- Video and Multimedia
IT Training offers free online training options and instructor-led workshops and classes for the Cornell community. You can also request customized training and reserve the training classroom or the mobile training lab.
Plus, deepen your skills in Microsoft Office (e.g., Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel); Adobe Creative Cloud (e.g., Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro); technical courses on networking, security, coding, and website development; professional effectiveness in the workplace; data analytics; management and leadership; writing; project management; and more. Professional certification and continuing education credits are offered as an option for some classes and workshops.
- Free online training is available 24/7 through LinkedIn Learning and Skillsoft.
- See the schedule of instructor-led workshops and classes.
- To request customized training sessions, or to use the training classroom or mobile training lab, contact email@example.com.
Technological solutions to meet research needs through a variety of services:
- Research Support: Qualtrics survey tool, Electronic Lab Notebooks, and web conferencing services
- Cornell Center for Social Sciences (CCSS)
- Cornell Center for Advanced Computing (CAC)
Cornell IT Service Desk
Normal Business Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm (Eastern Time)
Emergency Service Disruptions: After Hours Support