Cornell Advising Portal
This article applies to: Salesforce
The Cornell Advising Portal is a system of shared data and a common set of tools that enable Cornell staff to manage relationships with students for the purpose of advising. The system is built using Salesforce and third party tools. This solution falls under the governance of the Cornell Student Experience Initiative (CSEI).
Features include (among others):
- Constituent Record
- Automated Actions & Alerts
- Appointment Scheduling
- Front Desk Check-in
- Meeting Notes
- Outlook Synch
Who is it for?
This solution is approved for use as listed below. Usage may expand based on prioritization by the CSEI Steering Committee.
The following roles:
- Student Services and Academic Program Advisors
- Career Service Advisors
- Associate/Assistant Deans who work in a student services capacity
In the following units:
- College Student Services Offices
- Office of Global Learning
- Office of Engaged Initiatives
For the following purposes:
- Academic advising for undergraduate, graduate, and professional school students
- Career advising for undergraduate, graduate, and professional school students
How do I onboard?
The Cornell Student Experience Initiative Steering Committee determines who can use this system. If you are interested, please submit a Statement of Need.
How do I get more information?
Visit the Salesforce Success Hub.
Learn more about the Cornell Advising Portal.