46XX IP Phone Call Appearance/Button Labels
This article applies to: IP Voice Service
You can change the labels of the call appearance/feature buttons on your telephone.
The Options screen will be displayed.
- Press the right arrow to move to the next screen.
- Select Feature Button Labeling.
- Select Relabel feature buttons.
- Press the button that corresponds to the label you want to edit.
- Using the dialpad, edit the label. You can enter up to 13 characters. By default the first letter appears in uppercase, and the following characters appear in lowercase.
- When you finish, press Save.