I Can't Check My Email After Opting in to Two-Step Login for Office 365
What to do if you can't log in to email after signing up for Two-Step Login.
This article applies to: Two-Step Login
I can no longer check my email after opting in to Two-Step Login for Office 365.
After opting in, you must use Outlook or a current version of Apple’s iOS or macOS Mail app to access your email account. No other software will work.
Aside from Outlook on the Web (outlook.cornell.edu), you can only use:
- Office 2013 or later for Windows
- Office 2016 or later for macOS
- The current version of Outlook for Android or iOS
- Apple’s Mail app in iOS 11 or later
- Mail in macOS 10.14 (Mojave) and later
What to Do
If you want to use Apple's iOS Mail and Calendar apps, you may need to update the Exchange account settings on your iPhone or iPad.