Deepen your skills in Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.); Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, etc.); technical courses on networking, security, coding, website development, etc.; professional effectiveness in the workplace; data analytics; management and leadership; writing; project management; and more. Professional certification and continuing education credits are offered for some classes and workshops.
- Free online training is available 24/7 through LinkedIn Learning and Skillsoft.
- See the schedule of instructor-led workshops and classes.
- To request a customized training session or the IT Training Mobile Lab, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find IT training, plus Microsoft 365 and Adobe Creative Cloud classes, through CULearn (Cornell login required). Click on Browse, then filter by Job Skills and Professional Development. You can also search for a specific course or topic. Note: Skillsoft content is now available through CULearn.
Are you interested in a course that is not currently scheduled? Use the Submit a request option to show your interest.
To receive training announcements, send an email with the subject: Join
To see the list of currently scheduled classes, go to Current IT Workshops and Classes.
- Instructor-led learning (Office productivity and IT Professionals)
- IT training administrative support
- Mobile Lab and Training Room reservations
Not applicable or information not available.
|Cost:||For Fee||No Fee||No Fee|