TeamDynamix Steering Committee
This article applies to: TeamDynamix Transition
The TeamDynamix Steering Committee is comprised of three campus unit representatives, that includes a mix of academic and non-academic, who participate along with the representatives from CIT who own and manage the TeamDynamix software.
The goals of the committee are to:
- Set application configuration at a campus-wide level.
- Set priorities for the balance of CIT business needs and that of the overall campus.
- Consider both the customer's needs as well as that of the TSP's.
Committee members include:
- Todd Maniscalco, Chair, CIT/Application Owner
- Alysia Briggs, Representative, CIT/ITSM Program
- JP Brannan, Representative, CIT/Application Manager
- Ron Seccia, Representative, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Lisa Stensland, Representative, Alumni Affairs and Development
- Mike Leiter, Representative, Johnson College of Business