Other Sources of Software
This article applies to: Software Licensing
If CU Software does not offer the software product that you need, you have several options:
- Check The Cornell Store to see if they offer a standard academic license for the product.
- Review software that is available through us to see if we offer a similar product that can perform the task that you want to do.
- Ask your local IT department to see if they have a local license for the product you need.
- Contact The Cornell Store to place a special order for the product you're looking for.
- If you believe that the product you want is used widely enough at Cornell that a volume license agreement could be warranted, please let us know by providing the information explained in Criteria for Software Licensing, and we will begin the evaluation process.