Schedule a Skype for Business for Windows Meeting
This article applies to: Skype for Business (Windows)
You can also schedule a Skype meeting through Outlook 2016 (clickin the Calendar toolbar) or Outlook on the Web (click to open a new meeting screen, then click ).
A Skype meeting is a scheduled Skype audio call (to which video can be added if desired). People who do not have Skype installed will be able to join using the Skype for Business web app.
- Hover over a person's picture or the generic human icon for a contact or in search results.
(the three dots), then select .
- An Outlook Meeting Invitation will open with the To field showing the person you selected in Lync. You can add other addresses, include those of people outside Cornell.
- In the ribbon, click Message field, indicating the link for the meeting. . After a short delay, you'll see text added to the
- (optional) Invite more people to attend.
Enter a Subject, select the date and time, and enter an agenda or any other notes. In the Message field, be sure to put your text above the first dotted line.
(optional) By default, anyone with the link will be able to join the meeting and all invitees will have presenter permissions. To change these access options,
In the ribbon, click
- Use the drop-down list under These people don't have to wait in the lobby to specify who can enter your meeting by clicking on the link in the invitation.
- Use the drop-down list under Who's a presenter to specify who can share content and admit others to the meeting.
- Click .
- In the ribbon, click
- When your invitation is complete, click .