Skip to main content


This article applies to: Shared File Services

If you have questions about using a share, consult:

  • This web site.
  • Your school or department Service Center.
  • Your Administrative Contact for the share.

Where to Get Support

  • For help using the service or to report service disruptions: contact the IT Service Desk
  • If you want more information about Shared File Services than is provided on these pages, submit your questions via and we will contact you.

Was this page helpful?

Your feedback helps improve the site.