Work on Open Work Orders (Remedy Classic View)
This article applies to: Remedy
Add an Entry
- From the Overview Console double-click the work order you want to work on.
- At the top of the Work Detail tab, click the green plus sign icon (Add Work Info).
- In the Notes field, enter detailed information that conveys the state of the work order and any actions that were taken.
- Click .
Update an Entry
This method assumes you are viewing a particular incident record.
- Select the tab.
- Double-click the entry you wish to view or update. The lower section of the Work Detail tab will display the entry you've selected.
Update fields as necessary.
To remove an attachment, click the icon next to the file.
Use the Locked field to prevent further edits.
Use View Access to restrict visibility of this entry.
- Click Work Info tab. at the bottom of the
- Click at the bottom of the browser window.