Stop Receiving Group Notifications (Remedy Classic View)
If you are a member of a support group that has "group notification" enabled, but you do not want to receive these notifications, you can turn them off for yourself.
This article applies to: Remedy
This procedure only affects what you receive; it does not change behavior for other group members.
- Go to the Incident Console page by clicking the tab, then , then .
In the navigation on the left, under Functions, click . The People form will open in a new browser tab.
- Click the tab.
Click Notification Preferences window will open.
- Click .
- For Module Name, select .
- For Notification Event, select .
- Select the appropriate Support Company, Support Organization, and Support Group Name.
- For Pager Notification, select .
- For Use Business Hours, select .
- For Use Business Holidays, select .
- For Individual Notifications, select .
- For Group Notifications, select .
- For Notification Method, select .
- Click .
- If you want to turn off your notifications for additional support groups, repeat steps 5-15.
- Click when finished.