Create Work Orders (Remedy Classic View)
This article applies to: Remedy
- From the Overview Console, click Create.
- In the small Select Request Type window, select Work Order, then click Select.
- In the Work Order form, for Customer type the customer's NetID. As you type, a list of matches will appear. Select the desired match.
- For Summary, enter a brief description.
- For Service, select the appropriate general service.
- For Work Order Type, select either General or Project as appropriate for your organization.
- Select values for Support Group Name and Request Manager.
- Set Status to Assigned.
- (optional) Select the Vendor Group and enter the Vendor Ticket Number, if known.
- (optional) For Notes, enter work order details.
- Click the Categorization tab.
- Under Operational Categorization, use the drop-down menus to select an operation category that best describes the work order.
- For Product Name, enter the name of the product then press Enter on your keyboard.
- Click Save.