Create Open Incidents (Remedy Classic View)
Let's say you've just had an interaction with a client, and the issue has not yet been resolved. The steps are similar to creating a "closed" incident.
This article applies to: Remedy
- From the Overview Console, just under Console List, click Create.
- In the Select Request Type dialog box that opens, for Request Type select Incident, then click Select.
- For Customer, enter the NetID of the customer. Use the Return key on the keyboard to auto-fill customer data fields.
- Enter a Summary – a brief but informative description of the incident similar to an email subject.
- Enter Notes - a fuller description of the problem. Good summaries can make notes unnecessary in certain situations. Notes are like the body of an email.
- Select the appropriate Service using the drop-down list.
- Use the Assignee drop-down list to select the assignee.
- Set Status to .
- Click the small tab on the upper-right portion of the page.
- Under Operational Categorization, use the drop-down menus to select an operation category that best describes the incident.
- For Product Name, enter the name of the product then press on your keyboard.
- Click .