Share Resource Account Calendars (Outlook on the Web)
As the owner or delegate for a Resource account, you can share that account's calendar with others.
Share With One or More People
Microsoft frequently updates the design of Outlook on the Web, so your version may not match exactly the description given here.
This procedure is not the same as sharing access to a NetID account's calendar. See our Share Your Calendar article for that procedure.
- In the lower-left corner, click the Calendar icon.
In the left nav, select the Resource account's calendar.
If you have not yet added the Resource account to your view, see our View Shared Calendars article.
- Just below the red toolbar, click Share. A message pane will open.
- Enter the person's NetID or name.
- Use the dropdown list to select the level of access you want this person to have.
- Click Share.
Share Via Web Address (URL)
- In Outlook on the Web, switch from your NetID account to the Resource Account. See our View Resource Account article for the full procedure.
- In the red, Cornell-themed toolbar, click Settings (the gear icon), then click View all Outlook settings.
- On the Settings pane, in the first (left-most) column, click Calendar.
- In the second column, click Shared calendars.
In the third (right-most) column, under Publish a calendar, use the Select a calendar dropdown to choose the calendar to share.
You may see only one. That's okay.
In the Select permissions dropdown, select how much information you want this publicly-viewable calendar to show.
We strongly recommend against publishing all details.
- Click Publish. Two long links will appear.
- Click the HTML link, then select Go to page. Check that the correct level of information is showing.
You can now share this link however you choose. A reminder that anyone can see this page, provided that they have or can find this link.