Scheduling Multiple Reports
Run separate reports for multiple accounts or departments, or copy and modify a report that you have already defined.
This article applies to: CIT Online Bills
How to Create Multiple Scheduled Reports
- Access to billing information is available at CIT Services Bills & Reports.
Select the Reports tab in the upper right-hand corner.
Select the All Reports tab if it is not already highlighted, then click Search.
- Click the title of the report to view.
Enter a name and description for the report. Select any other options you'd like, such as Notify by Email and Attach Output to Email, then click Ok.
- Select the All Reports tab, then Parameters.
Enter your parameter information.
- If you always want the most current information, leave Billing Date set to Current Bill.
- Enter a unique report name and description to identify reports in the Output tab.
- Enter either the 7-digit account number or 3-digit department, not both. Entering both will cause the report to fail.
- Building and Floor are optional parameters.
- Click Save.
Select the All Reports tab, then Schedules.
- Click Create.
Fill out the Schedule Profile parameters. Any field marked with * is a required field.
- Scheduled Start: Select the Calendar icon to set the date for the report then adjust the start time if necessary. Time is entered in military format, such as 13:00 for 1:00pm.
- Notify by Email and Attach Output to Email: Select both options to email the report as an attachment. Enter email addresses in full for all recipients.
- Click Save.
- Select the All Reports tab to view your scheduled report. Click the report title or the plus (+) sign next to the report to view the schedule(s) and parameter(s) that correspond to each particular report publication.
- Repeat these steps for each additional account or department for which you'd like to schedule a report.