Teams: Find and Manage Your Files More Easily
Related services: Microsoft Teams
May 16, 2023
Microsoft is introducing an improved, redesigned Files experience in Teams. You can find it in the left-hand navigation of Teams.
Files now has more in common with OneDrive on the Web, providing more uniformity across Microsoft storage solutions. You can also add Box or Google Drive there, so all your Cornell files are accessible through the Teams Files app, regardless of the service they are stored in.
In Files, you'll find:
- Home, containing your recently accessed files
- My files, which are your personal OneDrive files
- Shared, both files shared to you and files you've shared across Microsoft 365
- Downloads, files you have downloaded from Teams to your computer
- Quick Access, where you can pin frequently needed document libraries or Teams channels files
Learn more about the Files experience in Microsoft Teams and more at Microsoft's First things to know about files in Microsoft Teams.