Still Time to Register for DrupalCamp Oct. 11-12!
October 4, 2018
Cornell DrupalCamp is fast approaching, but there’s still time and space to register! A reminder of why you’d want to:
- Keynote by accessibility thought leader Catharine McNally
- More than 20 sessions to choose from, ranging from beginner to expert, developer or non-developer
- Session themes include a host of topics that converge with Drupal, such as accessibility, Student Experience, Salesforce, Composer, Pantheon Terminus, impressive pages without needing a developer, visual requirements gathering, content migration, Docker, a Drupal-powered Magic Mirror, and more!
- Choice of pre-camp training in accessibility or Object Oriented PHP (extra fee), or a code sprint
- A day of networking with like-minded Cornell or other higher ed or business web and communication professionals
- Light breakfast, lunch, and snacks
All for just $35--Register now!
(credit card or Cornell account accepted)