Optimize Web Accessibility with Siteimprove
Related services: Siteimprove
Siteimprove will now also let you recrawl your site outside of the set schedule of every five days. You can initiate a recrawl of a single page, multiple pages, a group, or an entire site. Find out more with the Crawler FAQ.
New to Siteimprove? Contact the IT Service Desk to sign up for this service now.
Get Help with Accessibility
Need help making your website more accessible, including manual testing and enhancement? Siteimprove is a self-service application. If you prefer to hire expert assistance, contact the Custom Development team.
- Visit Cornell Web Accessibility Resources for more information about web accessibility compliance and manual testing.
- Learn more at Web Accessibility in Mind (WebAIM).
Upcoming Accessibility Training
- Register now for Upcoming Web Accessibility Training.
- CIT’s Custom Development team is hosting a free four-hour hands-on workshop to inform participants about web accessibility and how to evaluate websites for conformance with WCAG 2.0 and interpret the results. To register for this class, visit Web Accessibility Testing Workshop.
- CIT’s Custom Development team is also hosting a free three-hour hands-on workshop for content contributors. In this session, learn more about the tools available to test your content for accessibility, how to make your content accessible, and how to make PDFs accessible. Note: Bring your own laptop to this training or attend via Zoom. To register for this class, visit Web Accessibility for Content Contributors.