Microsoft Teams Full Features Now Available
Related services: Microsoft Teams
The full feature set of Microsoft Teams is now available to all Cornell faculty and staff. Students can use Teams, but cannot create teams or channels.
The Microsoft Teams site on it.cornell.edu has additional pointers to Microsoft documentation that can help you get up and running.
- Chat, Calls, and Meetings
- Joining and Creating Channels and Teams
- Microsoft Planner
- OneNote Notebook in a Teams Channel
- Send Praise in Teams
Extending Teams with Apps and Integrations
- Bookings for Microsoft Teams
- Box for Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Forms in Teams
- Shifts for Microsoft Teams
- Who: Lookup for Microsoft Teams
- Yammer Community for Teams
- Zoom Integration for Microsoft Teams
As well as a section for guidelines and recommendations.
For more information, please visit the IT@Cornell Microsoft Teams website.