Lynda.com is Now LinkedIn Learning with Lynda.com
Lynda.com has been upgraded to LinkedIn Learning with Lynda.com. LinkedIn Learning has all the same features as Lynda.com and you can access over 11,000 online courses designed for all experience levels. All your previous coursework, certificates, and account information will be in LinkedIn Learning. Learners who sign into Lynda.com will be automatically redirected to LinkedIn Learning.
LinkedIn Learning allows you to:
- Watch instructional videos on any device, on and offline at your convenience.
- Curate your experience with trending skills in your field based on your likes and what your colleagues are watching.
- Find and view content more quickly and easily with an improved interface.
- Insights from 575 million users help predict learning trends that will empower you to learn more.
If you have a personal LinkedIn account, you can choose whether you want to connect your personal LinkedIn account and your Cornell LinkedIn Learning account.
If you choose to connect your personal LinkedIn account and your Cornell LinkedIn Learning account, please know that:
- Cornell's LinkedIn Learning administrators will be able to see your LinkedIn profile information (such as your name, work title, and profile photo) and any courses from your personal LinkedIn account that you've transferred to your group account.
- Cornell won't be able to see your LinkedIn connections, private messages, any job search activity (such as job posts you've viewed), or any learning courses you've viewed in your personal account.
- You'll still have control over what LinkedIn Learning activity is shared with your network on LinkedIn. For example, you can decide whether to add completed courses to your LinkedIn profile, or share courses with your LinkedIn network.