IT Security First Responder Training - October 30
The IT Security Office has scheduled a First Responder Training class designed and intended for security liaisons and support staff who act as a first responder to system compromises as part of their operational duties.
When: Friday, October 30th, 9:00am-12:00pm
Where: Weill Hall 226
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Respond to incidents, and
- Produce consistent and repeatable results that the IT Security Office can leverage quickly
Participants must bring a laptop with administrative privileges for lab exercises. If you're interested, send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 23rd:
- Name (First and Last):
- Department/College and Unit:
- Job Title:
- Contact Phone Number:
- Your Security Liaison (Name and NetID):
- Laptop OS you will be bringing (also describe any virtual machines on your laptop):
Upon review the IT Security Office will respond with a confirmation of your enrollment into the class.
Please contact Tim Bradish email@example.com with any questions.