CUView Migration: Appspace Introductory Training - Thursday, January 24
Related services: CUView Digital Signs
Thomas Hawkins from Appspace will present introductory training for CUView users, covering content creation, management, and other core topics. He plans to walk attendees through the fundamentals of the Appspace dashboard and field questions from attendees about the platform.
Where: Weill 226
When: January 24, 2019
Zoom: Prefer to attend with Zoom? Go to https://cornell.zoom.us/j/654770542
Please note: A repeat introductory session will be held on Thursday, Feb 14, 2019, 2:00-3:00pm, for those who cannot attend the January training.
We strongly recommend reviewing Appspace's documentation before the session:
- Appspace Glossary: https://docs.appspace.com/appspace/7.0/getting-started/glossary/
- Getting started with Appspace: https://docs.appspace.com/appspace/7.0/getting-started/appspace/
- Creating, Managing, and Publishing Content: https://docs.appspace.com/appspace/latest/publishing-content/
- Self-paced video tutorials: https://www.appspace.com/tutorials
- Appspace Blog: https://blog.appspace.com/
- Appspace YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbo8SdMdrwKLR-KGuxWSCcA
Questions about this training or the CUView migration plan? Email email@example.com.