CU Events Conference App for IT@Cornell Fall event
To help you navigate and engage in the IT@Cornell Fall 2015: Flexible IT, you can download the CU Events app for Android and iOS devices.
CU Events app key features:
- Use the map feature to see the ILR conference center layout where sessions take place!
- Read about our presenters.
- Create your personalized schedule, and have your itinerary sync across all your devices.
- Obtain session handout materials.
- View workshop session speakers’ biographical information.
- Take notes directly from your sessions (tablet apps only).
- Follow event twitter streams and @Cornell_IT_News from within the app.
- Send tweets from within the app.
- Receive up to the minute schedule changes, location changes, and general conference announcements and notifications.
Once you've downloaded the app, select "IT@Cornell Fall Event" to see the menu and different options. You can opt to see the entire day's schedule, or select your itinerary according to what you signed up for when registering.
If you don't have an Android or Apple phone you can use http://cit.eventsential.org/ to follow along on other mobile devices.
CU Events is a product developed by Results Direct. To share feedback about the app or make suggestions for future updates, contact email@example.com.