Cornell to Organize, Chair 1st NSF Data Infrastructure Building Blocks PI Workshop
The Cornell University Center for Advanced Computing (CAC) has been awarded a National Science Foundation grant to organize and chair the 1st NSF Data Infrastructure Building Blocks (DIBBs) PI Workshop to be held January 11-12, 2017 at the Westin Arlington Gateway Hotel, Arlington VA.
David A. Lifka, Vice President for Information Technologies & CIO and Director, CAC at Cornell, is the NSF DIBBs17 Workshop Chair.
The goals of the invitation-only event are to exchange results and lessons learned from 38 currently active projects that have been funded through DIBBs solicitations and consider the implications of project results across the existing research portfolio for advances in the vision and goals for data cyberinfrastructure.
Program Committee members are:
- Duncan Brown, Syracuse University
- Stephen Ficklin, Washington State University
- Ken Koedinger, Carnegie Mellon University
- Kristin Persson, University of California Berkeley
- Linda Schadler, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Carol X. Song, Purdue University
For more information, visit https://dibbs17.org.