Cornell DrupalCamp Sessions Finalized--Camp's Just Two Weeks Away!
Related services: Custom Development
The twenty-two sessions of Cornell DrupalCamp Six have been finalized! If you haven't registered or planned your day yet, see what's in store September 27, 2019.
Among the valuable topics to be covered:
- How to Use the Salesforce Suite with Drupal 8: A Quick Start Guide
- Contributing Culture
- Integrating a Drupal Site with third-party APIs to extend your possibilities
- git, for users of git
- Working Together from Afar: Explorations of Remote Work in the Modern World
- The Admin UX Study - What do Content Editors Want?
- Making the Arcane Relevant: Refreshing the John Carter Brown Library’s Web Presence for Non-Academic Audiences
- And so much more!
Register now! Just $35 includes your choice of these great sessions and the keynote on the future of content, plus lunch, light breakfast, and snack. It'll be a great day with fellow Drupal professionals.
And remember, there's also optional pre-day for-fee training: Intro to Git and Composer or User Experience for Drupal Site Builders, or a free code sprint.
See you at Camp!