Cornell DrupalCamp 2019 Registration Open
On September 27, 2019, join fellow Drupal and web professionals and enthusiasts from across the Northeast and beyond at Cornell DrupalCamp!
- The keynote address by Todd Ross Nienkerk, CEO and Co‑Founder of Four Kitchens. An active member of the Drupal community, Todd has developed and contributed dozens of Drupal modules and themes, helped redesign Drupal.org, and served as the technical reviewer for two Drupal books published by O'Reilly. He’s helped organize DrupalCon Business Summits and spoken at countless DrupalCons.
- Your choice of sessions on a range of themes.
- Networking with like-minded Drupal fans in the beautiful fall in the Finger Lakes.
- Light breakfast, lunch, and snacks included with your $35 registration.
- Discounted rates for a block of rooms at The Hotel Ithaca, newly renovated and steps from the Ithaca Commons’ eclectic shopping, dining from around the world, and vibrant gathering places.
There's also an optional pre-day on September 26 of:
- Intro to Git and Composer, presented by DrupalEasy (All-day session--$60 includes light breakfast and lunch)
- User Experience for Drupal Site Builders, presented by EvolvingWeb (Half-day session--$30 includes light breakfast)
- Code Sprint (Afternoon session—Free)
Also, if you'd like to share your Drupal wisdom, please submit a session proposal