CIT Student Internships for Alliance for Diversity and Inclusion
CIT, as a member of the Alliance for Diversity and Inclusion (ADI), is once again participating in ADI's internship program. ADI is a multi-unit committee supporting Cornell University's institutional diversity initiative.
CIT internship opportunities are now open to applicants, including:
- Business Intelligence – Data modeling, reporting, and database tuning and development
- Course Technologies – Support learning technologies projects, communication projects, and technical writing
- Two internships in Custom Development – Process improvements, quality assurance testing, and web content entry
- Two internships in Communications – Communication projects, social media, and event planning
- Security – Vulnerability assessments, digital forensics, and data analysis
- Two internships in Systems Engineering – Process analysis, databases, data analytics, communications, etc.
To find out more, apply (deadline is February 17), and see opportunities in other units, visit:
The offices that comprise ADI include: Cornell Information Technologies; Cornell Police; Division of Budget and Planning; Division of Financial Affairs; Environmental Health and Safety; the Office of the President, including Commencement Office; the Office of the Provost; the Office of the Dean of Faculty; the Office of the Judicial Administrator; the Office of the Ombudsman; University Office of Investments; and University Audit Office.