CIT Staff Celebrated for Five or More Years of Service
On May 18, Cornell Information Technologies (CIT) celebrated many members of staff who have been Cornell employees for five or more years. All of those recognized were given a book and certificate and thanked for their dedication and commitment at the quarterly CIT Town Hall meeting.
Particularly impressive, Rick Cochran, Mariann Carpenter, and Carl Moravec have been with Cornell for 44, 47 and 48 years, respectively. Other staff members celebrating a 5th-year anniversary between 5 and 35 years are:
- Celebrating 35 years: Ken Pendell and Ken Ridley.
- Celebrating 30 years: Sandi Boles, Rich Marisa, Rick Polcaro, Leisha Redfield, and Diane Sempler.
- Celebrating 25 years: Ceila Davila, Pat Graham, Bobby Griffin, Lillian Isacks, Beth Goelzer Lyons, Juan Salomon, and Brian Witchey.
- Celebrating 20 years: Don Buttaccio, Roberta Militello, George Norman, Bob Talda, and Kim Tholen.
- Celebrating 15 years: Anthony Adinolfi, Garry Chen, Greg Christofferson, Tim Cornwell, Tony Dellinger, Chad Dumont, Dick Herold, Derek Messie, Michael Neville, and Andy Page.
- Celebrating 10 years: Amber Aiken, David Beardsley, Patty Carnell, Kelly Chan, Kent Dalpan, RJ Davies, Danica Fisher, Eric Johnson, Chris Lyons, Todd Maniscalco, Irina Naydich, Kim Nicholson, Kent Ross, Loree Scaglione, Andy Slusar, and Jason Stuart.
- Celebrating 5 years: Ed Klimowicz and Marty Sullivan.