Application Deadline for Diverse Student Intern Positions Extended to March 1
The application deadline has been extended for the diverse student summer internship program, sponsored by the Alliance for Diversity and Inclusion at Cornell. The new deadline is March 1, 2017. Internships begin in June and will run 9 to 10 weeks through August, at 30 to 39 hours per week, depending on availability.
CIT internship opportunities include:
- Business Intelligence – Data modeling, reporting, and database tuning and development
- Course Technologies – Support learning technologies projects, communication projects, and technical writing
- Two internships in Custom Development – Process improvements, quality assurance testing, and web content entry
- Two internships in Communications – Communication projects, social media, and event planning
- Security – Vulnerability assessments, digital forensics, and data analysis
- Two internships in Systems Engineering – Process analysis, databases, data analytics, communications, etc.
To find out more, apply, and see opportunities in other units, visit:
The offices that comprise ADI include: Cornell Information Technologies; Cornell Police; Division of Budget and Planning; Division of Financial Affairs; Environmental Health and Safety; the Office of the President, including Commencement Office; the Office of the Provost; the Office of the Dean of Faculty; the Office of the Judicial Administrator; the Office of the Ombudsman; University Office of Investments; and University Audit Office.