Net-Print Terms and Conditions
This article applies to: Net-Print
- Individual accounts cannot be transferred or used by another individual.
- It is your responsibility to keep your password secure (please visit our Strong Passwords article for suggestions) and clear your credentials when leaving a computer. Failure to do so may allow others to print on your account. You are responsible for all printing that occurs on your account.
- The current charge for printing is shown in our Net-Print Fees and Billing article.
- For Net-Print bursar accounts, charges for printing will appear on your monthly Cornell University bursar bill. Charges totaling less than $2.00 may be carried over to the next month except at the end of a semester.
- For Net-Print course accounts, charges for printing are billed at the end of each semester and summer session.
- For Net-Print departmental accounts, charges for printing are billed monthly.
- There is no charge for being subscribed to Net-Print. You will only be billed for pages printed on your account. You may view your printing history at any time.
Authorization for payment: I have read the terms and conditions above. I agree to assume full responsibility for payment of all charges applicable to Net-Print. I further agree to pay these charges. If I have a Net-Print bursar account, I understand that these charges will appear on my monthly Cornell University bursar bill, according to the terms of the bursar billing system, and I understand that failure to pay these charges may result in sanctions as outlined in the bursar billing system.