Install Net-Print for Windows
Download and install the Net-Print software to print from your Windows laptop or computer.
This article applies to: Net-Print
If you are printing from a public or lab machine, follow that facility's printing instructions.
Be sure to follow the steps in both sections.
- Install the Net-Print Software (the information in this article)
Add a Print Queue (links to another article)
You can add printers when you install the software and/or later.
If you do not unzip the installer in step 2 below the installation will fail.
If you are not sure how to unzip a file, please contact your local technical support person.
- Download the Net-Print Windows installer.
- Inside the unzipped folder, run . The PaperCut installer will launch.
- Click through the installer, accepting all default values.
- When prompted, log in with your NetID and corresponding password.
When the installer finishes, you must follow the steps in Add a Windows Print Queue article before you will be able to print.