Install Net-Print on a Mac
Download and install the Net-Print software to print from your Mac laptop or computer.
This article applies to: Net-Print
Net-Print is currently supported for:
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Install the Net-Print Software (the information in this article)
Add a Print Queue (links to another article)
You can add printers when you install the software and/or later.
Download the Net-Print for Mac installer.
You may be asked to enter your NetID and associated password at this point.
- If the file does not unpack automatically, find the package (called Net-PrintPC_OSX_6.6.dmg, usually in your Downloads folder) and double-click it.
- Open the Net-PrintPC_OSX_6.6 icon that appears on your desktop and double-click . The install wizard will start.
Click through the wizard, accepting all default values.
When asked for your Username and Password, this is the account on your Mac, not your NetID.
When the installer finishes, a text file will open. It contains a short version of the information in our Add a Mac Print Queue article.