Merge E-list Member Lists (Lyris)
You can combine the membership of multiple lists into one single list.
This article applies to: E-lists (Lyris)
- Download the list of members from each of the lists to be merged, one at a time, as described on our Export a List of Members page.
Open the .cvs files in Excel.
You may not see your file listed until you change the files being viewed to All Files or Text Files.
- Combine the member information into one spreadsheet.
- Remove anyone in the file who is listed as "unsub" or "unsubscribed" in the MEMBERTYPE_ column.
- Delete all columns except FULLNAME_ and EMAILADDR_.
- Save your data as a CSV file, not as a spreadsheet. This is important.
- Import the list of members as described on our Import a List of Members page.