Import a List of E-list Members (Lyris)
This article applies to: E-lists (Lyris)
Log in to the Lyris administrator web interface.
- How do I log in?
- Take me to the login page.
- On the left, click .
Select Import Members from CSV File screen will open.
Choose the desired action
- adds the members and does NOT send the new members any messages.
- adds the members and sends them the standard hello message for this list.
- sends an invitation to each address, asking them to confirm their desire to become a member of this list. If they confirm, they'll be sent the standard hello message for this list.
- looks for a column in your CSV file specifying the membership type and takes the appropriate action based on that column.
Update existing members
- If set to , if an entry in your file is a duplicate of an existing member, any information in your file (for example, full name or date joined) will be updated.
- If set to , duplicate entries in your file will be discarded; the current information for the member will be retained.
- Next to Select file, click , navigate to your CSV file, then click .
- Click Import Completed. . Do not close your browser window until you see
- Click .