Delete E-list Members by Searching via Lyris Web Interface
This article applies to: E-lists (Lyris)
This method is only useful when the addresses you want to delete have something in common (for example, all addresses with "@cornell.edu").
Log in to the Lyris administrator web interface.
- How do I log in?
- Take me to the login page.
On the left, click
You can search for members who match the criterion you specify. Choose from the following gray tabs:
- - all or part of the address
- - all or part of the name entered in Lyris
- - the part of the email address that comes after the "@" sign
- In the search box (which will have a label matching the tab you selected), enter the information that the members have in common.
- If searching by Email Address or Name, next to Look for select (unless you want to search for an exact match).
- Click . You'll be returned to the member list dialog box, but only the members who met your search criterion will be shown.
- Click . You'll see a confirmation screen. You have the option here of including or not including any list administrators who matched your search criteria. We think it's a really bad idea to delete list administrators willy-nilly.