IT Advisory Council (ITAC)
The IT Advisory Council (ITAC) reviews development and changes for systems of record and systems of engagement.
The IT Advisory Council (ITAC) reviews development and changes for systems of record (SoR) and systems of engagement (SoE), if the impact requires feedback from multiple steering committees. Responsibilities:
- Review and prioritize competing annual IT capital requests.
- Work to resolve conflicts between competing functional area interests.
Seek additional approval from the IT Governance Council (ITGC) where additional governance considerations are required.
Confer with Data Stewards as required.
The CIO or IT Governance Council (ITGC) calls for the formation of ITAC when appropriate or asked to do so by a functional unit, Vice President, or Dean. In addition to the standing members, executive leaders from the functional area(s) and SoE/SoR steering committees participate in ITAC.
- Chair, Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer
- Assistant Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Cornell Information Technologies
- Dean of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Dean of the Law School
- Dean of the School of Industrial & Labor Relations
- Director of the Cornell Information Technologies Project Management Office
- Senior Vice Provost and Dean of the Graduate School
- University Auditor
- University Librarian
- Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Vice President for Alumni Affairs and Development
- Vice President for Budget and Planning
- Vice President for Financial Affairs
- Vice President for Student and Campus Life
- Vice Provost for Research, Vice President for Technology Transfer, Intellectual Property and Research Policy