Forward All Email from Office 365 to Cornell G Suite Account
Faculty and staff who have chosen to activate their optional Cornell G Suite account MUST set up forwarding as shown below if they want to receive email in their G Suite account.
This article applies to: Cornell G Suite for Faculty and Staff
- Log in to Outlook on the web.
- In the red, Cornell-themed toolbar, click the Settings (gear) icon.
- Click View all Outlook settings.
- In the right column, click Mail (it may already be selected).
- In the center column, click Forwarding.
- Click Enable Forwarding.
Under Forward my email to, enter
replacing netid with your actual NetID.
The second half of the address is "g.cornell.edu",
not just the normal cornell.edu.
- Click Save.
Now your messages will be delivered to your Office 365 account and automatically forwarded to your Cornell G Suite account.