Rules for Meeting Invitations (Outlook 2011 for Mac)
One of our recommendations for Calendar Harmony is that you send meeting invitation updates to all participants on all changes. This article describes how to have all meeting related messages automatically filtered out of your Inbox and into a folder just for such messages.
Before constructing your rule, decide where you want to put the meeting-related messages. If the folder doesn't already exist, create the folder now so it will be available to your rule.
- From the Rules dialog box will open. menu choose . A
- On the left, click your account name under Exchange Server.
- Click the plus sign near the bottom of the dialog box. An Edit Rules dialog box will open.
- Give your rule a name (so you can find it later).
- Under When a new message arrives that meets all these conditions, select in the first drop-down list.
- Select Meeting Request from the second dropdown list.
- Under Do the following, select Move to Folder from the first dropdown list.
- From the second dropdown list, select Choose Folder.
- Type part of the folder name into the search box, then select it from the search results and click .
- Click .
- Close the Rules dialog box.