Rules for Meeting Invitations (Outlook on the Web)
One of our recommendations for Calendar Harmony is that you send meeting invitation updates to all participants on all changes. This article describes how to have all meeting-related messages automatically filtered out of your Inbox and into a folder just for such messages.
Microsoft frequently changes the design of Outlook on the Web, so your version may differ somewhat from the description here.
- In the red, Cornell-branded toolbar, click the gear icon.
- At the bottom of the list that appears, click View all Outlook settings.
- In the settings window, in the left column, click Mail.
- In the middle column, click Rules.
- Click Add new rule.
- Give your rule a Name.
- For Add a condition, select Type.
- In the dropdown list that appears next to Type, select Invitation.
- For Add an action, select Move to.
- In the dropdown list that appears next to Move to, select the folder where you want the messages filed. If the folder does not exist yet, click to create it now.
- Click .