Delete Volumes (EZ-Backup Mac)
This article applies to: EZ-Backup
Volumes that are no longer needed can be deleted.
Once you have deleted a filespace, all files in that filespace are permanently gone from the EZ-Backup server and cannot be recovered. You will no longer have a backup copy on the EZ-Backup server.
- Run TSM Tools for Administrators.
- If prompted, enter your Mac admin password
- Under Which application, select Tivoli Storage Manager, then click OK.
- If prompted, enter your EZ-Backup Node password
- From the Utilities menu, select Delete Filespaces.
- Under Filespace, select the filespaces whose backups you wish to delete.
- Click Delete.
This will initiate the filespace delete process on the TSM Server.
The process on the server side will take some time to run; please allow time for the delete process to complete. If you need to know when the delete finishes on the server side, contact the EZ-Backup team: firstname.lastname@example.org