Enterprise Content Management Platform Support
Support information on this page relates to the Enterprise Content Management Platform service only.
This article applies to: ECM Platform
To report issues with the service that runs on the platform (Cornell Enterprise Content Management), or to request enhancements to the platform, contact:
The Enterprise Content Management Platform service technical team is responsible for fulfilling requests from departmental IT administrators.
These requests may include:
Implementing portions of a solution spelled out in a Perceptive solution design document, in particular:
- Installing and configuring newly licensed ImageNow modules if the decision is made not to have the vendor do it.
- Server-side capture profiles for groups of users.
- Mail Agent configuration plus EGAs, as needed.
- Groups and group permissions.
- User Replication configuration.
- Migrations of objects between environments (dev to test to prod).
- Occasionally refreshing dev and test with more recent copies of production.
ECM Platform support is also responsible for:
- Keeping campus appraised of Java issues as related to WebNow usage.
- Publishing a planned outage calendar.
- Defining storage costs, as needed.
- Monitoring storage usage by drawer.