Collaboration and Networking
IT@Cornell employees collaborate and network across units, CIT, and all of campus. There are many opportunities and groups for this to happen, including through events, conferences, collaboration tools, email lists, and social media.
Campus events IT@Cornell employees may choose to attend:
- IT@Cornell Community Conferences – Be sure to attend the annual IT@Cornell Conference.
- IT@Cornell Leadership Community Events – Includes guest speakers, networking opportunities, discussions, social gatherings and more. Most events are open to the entire IT@Cornell community.
To stay current on the latest news and announcements, use these lists and social media accounts to engage and connect with colleagues.
- IT@Cornell News – Updates about the community and services of IT@Cornell.
- IT News Bulletin – Published on Fridays, this email news bulletin covers current IT@Cornell news and updates. All IT@Cornell employees are added to this list.
- Email lists of interest to technical support providers – Join other email lists of your choosing.
Listed below are some of the most commonly used and supported collaboration tools for IT employees. Please check with your college or unit about which tools may be used within your specific group.
- Yammer – IT@Cornell professionals social network
- @Cornell_IT_News on Twitter
- Information Technologies at Cornell on Facebook