Start an Unattended Bomgar Support Session via Jump Client
This article applies to: Bomgar
This page assumes that
- the user's computer has the Jump Client installed
- you can see their computer listed in the Representative Console under All Jump Clients
- you have permission/authority to work on the user's computer in their absence.
Run the Representative Console on your computer, logging in with your NetID and password.
- Double-click on the user's entry under All Jump Clients.
- Your window will now display the diagnostic tools you can use during the support session. The end user's chat window will now show that you have begun chatting with them.
- Proceed with your support session as normal, for example, requesting screen-sharing privileges. The prompts will show on the user's computer (as with any other session) but will automatically default to "Allow" after ten seconds.
- End your session by clicking the white-X-on-red-square icon near the upper-right of the Rep Console.