View Shared Office 365 Calendars in Apple Calendar
This article applies to: Apple Calendar
These instructions will add any of the following to Apple Calendar:
- a personal (NetID account) calendar that someone has shared with you
- a personal (NetID account) calendar for which you've been given delegate rights
- a shared Exchange Group Account (EGA) calendar
- a shared Resource Account (room or equipment) calendar
These instructions assume you have already set up Calendar to access your own NetID account calendar.
- From Calendar's menu, select .
- In the dialog box that opens, click .
- In the Accounts dialog box, click on your own Exchange account in the list on the left. (It may be the only account listed. That's okay.)
- Click the tab.
- Under Accounts I can access, click the .
- Type all or part of the NetID or name of the person, resource, or group account whose calendar you want to access. Calendar will display a list of probable matches.
- Click on the correct match. Calendar will display the level of access you have for that account.
- Click to put a check in the Show column.
- Close the Accounts dialog box.
- The account you just added will appear under Delegates in the left pane of Calendar's main window.